The Vecova Professional Supports Education Series: January to June 2020 schedule is now available.
Community Disability Service Providers and associated stakeholders are invited to learn more about specific disabilities and associated issues. All presentations will be located in the Vecova Seminar Room.
- DISSOCIATIVE DISORDERS: February 7th, 2020: 9:00 am-10:30 am, Nicole Floodberg, MC Psych, Registered Provisional Psychologist
- PEDOPHILIA- UNDERSTANDING THE PATHOLOGY AND ASSOCIATED BEHAVIORS: March 27th, 2020: 9:00 am-10:30 am, Karl Melting Tallow, MC Psych, Registered Provisional Psychologist
- SOMATIC SYMPTOM AND RELATED DISORDERS: April 3rd, 2020: 9:00-10:30 am, with Bill Angus, M.Sc., Registered Psychologist
- DOWNS SYNDROME: May 1st, 2020: 9:00-10:30 am, Raluca Neamtu, B.A., B. Ed., Graduate Practicum Student
- UNDERSTANDING SCHIZOPHRENIA AND RELATED DISORDERS:May 15th, 2020: 9-10:30 am, Veena Prasad, MA, Registered Provisional Psychologist
Full information on each presentation and how to register is in the attached PDF: