Notice Regarding COVID-19:
Vecova has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, along with the rest of the world. While the risk remains low in Alberta, we are taking this situation seriously. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of the Vecova community.
Aquatics, Health & Fitness at Vecova
- Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, Aquatics, Health and Fitness programs at Vecova will be suspended due to the developing situation on COVID-19.
- All programs and services (including the swimming pool, drop-in classes, birthday parties, dryland and aquatics programs) will be cancelled and refunded without cancelation fees.
- Punch cards will be extended for the duration of our closure.
- Registration for our upcoming session will be postponed for the moment.
Main Facility, Programs and Social Enterprises at Vecova
- Vecova’s main facility will remain open during its normal operating hours.
- All other programs and social enterprises at Vecova will continue its normal operations. We are monitoring these programs and will act as needed.
Vecova will continue to be proactive in accordance with our pandemic planning and guidance from Health Canada and Alberta Health Services.
As with any virus or respiratory illness, good hygiene practices such as frequent handwashing, covering coughs and sneezes, and staying at home and away from others when you are feeling ill is crucial in reducing the spread of illness. We encourage everyone to review the Government of Alberta website regarding COVID-19 for further information on prevention at https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
Vecova offers services and programs that are essential to many individuals. We will continue to serve our consumers and community in these complicated times. By monitoring the situation closely and taking immediate action when needed, we are doing what we can to ensure the health and well-being of the entire Vecova community.
We thank all of you for your patience.
Please note that admission rates are subject to change. Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire one year from date of purchase.
*Family is defined as two adults and children from one family.
Drop-In Swim Types
People of all ages and abilities are welcome to come and enjoy the pool. Toys are available at this time.
Please note: No lane swim unless otherwise noted.
Adult Swim/Lane Swim
During the adult swim, individuals 18 years and older are invited to use the two lanes to swim lengths or relax in the other half of the pool.
This is a family-focused swim time. The warm water and shallow ramp are ideal for children/babies. Children can play with a variety of toys and use our tot slide. Family swim is reserved exclusively for children (17 and younger) accompanied by an adult.