Starting September 16, the following measures will be put into place at Aquatics, Health and Fitness:
All Aquatics, Health and Fitness consumers, rental participants and visitors:
- Masks are required at all times while not participating in physical activity.
- We ask that only one guardian/parent accompany each individual and the ability to spectate will be limited.
- Congregation in common areas will be not be permitted.
- We ask all participants to arrive dressed/changed for their activity (when able to).
Health and Fitness classes:
- All activities continue to be offered as normal over the coming days. There will be some classes that will be moved to larger spaces in order to accommodate social distancing.
- We kindly ask that you arrive changed and limit use of change facilities to help alleviate physical distancing challenges.
- Drop-In Swim (Public and Family):
- The pool will operate with a limited capacity (up to 30 people in the swimming pool).