Recreation Maintenance Closure: August 3 to September 15, 2019
Our next registration dates are:
- Fall Session 1 Programs (excluding swimming lessons): August 6, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- Fall Session 1 Swimming Lessons: August 8, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- Fall Session 1 Private Swim Lessons: September 9, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
Click here to view and register online for our current fitness programs and classes.
Note: adding selected classes to your wishlist will speed up the registration process.
- Online Registration System
- Adult Programs: Fitness and Wellness
- Children Programs: Camps, Classes and Swim Lessons
- Drop-In Information
- Fall 2019 Program Guide (PDF Download)
Vecova Recreation Centre is a public facility that provides recreation and leisure opportunities to Calgarians of all ages and abilities.
Our barrier-free facility in the heart of northwest Calgary features a warm 31.5° to 34.5° Celsius salt-water pool, a full size gymnasium, three studios and three multi-purpose rooms. We offer a wide variety of activities including swimming, preschool programs, birthday parties, fitness classes, day camps and more. Come and enjoy our fun, friendly atmosphere.
Vecova Recreation Centre enriches our community by providing an inclusive recreation environment for all Calgarians.