Adults with disabilities interested in applying for Vecova Disability Services must meet the PDD program eligibility requirements. To be eligible for the PDD program and to receive PDD program funding for services, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- must be at least 18 years old when services commence
- must have a developmental disability
- must have acquired the developmental disability before turning 18 years old
- must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident as defined by the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- must reside and plan to receive services in Alberta
- must not reside in a facility or institution under the jurisdiction of another legislative authority.
Application Process for Vecova Services
Persons with disabilities and family members meet with Vecova’s Intake Coordinator who will:
- describe the planning and intake process and the funding requirements
- provide information on the various programs, availability of services and Vecova’s information package and application form.
Adults with disabilities who meet the PDD program eligibility and are interested in requesting more information about Vecova Disability Services and the planning and intake process please call (403) 284-1121 and ask for the Intake Coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to explore Vecova’s services including: