Research and Strategic Services
Vecova’s Research and Strategic Services empowers people and organizations to make positive changes to their environment and community through the acquisition and implementation of knowledge. Our considerable insight into trends and forces reshaping society, and our deep knowledge on how to create conditions for social innovation allow us to design real-life solutions for Vecova, and for other organizations and government across Canada, for our most pressing social concerns within our communities. We provide:
- community-based research that is applied and action-oriented
- strategies to increase organizational capacity
- strategies to empower individuals and to improve products and services
- practical information and resources for professionals in the disability and non-profit sectors
- learning and growth opportunities that strengthen our community
- service and program needs assessment and evaluation
- strategy articulation, mapping and systems implementation
- access to and exchange of community based information and knowledge.
Affiliated with the University of Calgary for 48 years, Vecova’s Research and Strategic Services are a recognized leader in the disability and non-profit sector.
We’d like to hear from you. To discuss solutions to your research, evaluation and strategy needs, please contact us at:
Vecova Centre for Disability Services and Research
T: (403) 284-1121 | F: (403) 284-1146 | E: email@example.com
Address: 3304 33 Street NW, Calgary, AB T2L 2A6